North Fork Cheer designs each and every camp to give athletes the opportunity to reach individual as well as team goals.
Camps include tumbling, stunting, flexibility & strength, leadership & confidence building as well as traditional cheer and cheer dance.
Interesting in learning more about our camps and programs? Complete the interest box and we will get back to you with more information in a blink!
Interested in one of Summer Camp?
Fill out the form below to register and an online link will be sent for payment
Athlete spot will be held for one week after online registration. Payment must be submitted within one week of online registration in order to secure a spot.
July & august Skill Camp
STAY TUNED AS WE UPDATE OUR WEEKLY CURRICULUM WITH SOME GREAT NEW MATERIAL & OPTIONS
Below see the focus for each weekly camp. Sign up for the entire summer & receive $50 off! Camps must be paid in full to receive the discount.
- Standing tumbling week
- Focus on skills from back walkovers to handspring, standing tucks, handspring tucks, and layouts
- Running Tumbling Week
- Focus on running tumbling from roundoff back handsprings to roundoff layouts and fulls!
- *Athletes attending this class must have a back walkover without any assistance
July 30-August 3
- Stunt Week
- Groups will be broken up into beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Skills will range from level 1- level 4 stunting techniques and combinations
August 6-Aug 10
- Strength & Conditioning Week
- Curriculum will focus on all aspects of strength & conditioning to improve athlete capability and technique in stunting, tumbling, and jumps
- Strongly recommended for athletes looking to take their skills to the next level
- Cheer Week
- This week is geared toward our youth cheerleaders looking to learn the skills necessary to cheer on the sidelines and rally a crowd!
- We will be incorporating sideline techniques utilized by college cheerleaders & gearing up for a big football season!
- Competition & Variety Week
- Each day of the week covers a new topic from stunting to tumbling to perfecting basing and flying skills. This week will also focus on stretching techniques and how to improve jumps and technique in cheer
- Learn the ins and outs of competitive cheerleading
Instruction is geared toward routine construction, tumbling, stunting, dance and how to maximize scores for routines
Athletes must be 5 by July 1st to register.
*Trained and certified instructors in a safe, strong environment!
**All updated information will be up on our website this weekend!
Let's get ready to spread some CHEER!!!
Camp will be held at
NoFo Wellness Center
320 Depot Lane, Cutchogue, NY
Click below for details about what to bring to camp & to complete your Camp Waiver
Sign up for Camp Now!
Registration & Payment due: June 1, 2018
Registration received after this date does not guarantee shirt and has an additional $10 late fee.
Camp 2018 Itinerary
North Fork Cheer Camp Week Theme s for Cheering 24/7 365 Days a year-
At North Fork Cheer we Celebrate Cheer 365 Days a Year
Theme inspired camp days!
Take a look at this summer's theme days...
6/25- MONDAY...Winter Wonderland
- Today we slide into camp celebrating Jack Frost! Our day will be inspired by the fun of winter, "sled" raises, snowball fights, and of course getting bundled up in our winter themed relay races.
- Athletes will begin training in all aspects of cheer today: stunt, tumble, jumps, cheer & dance!
- Wear blue, white, or grey today with the craziest and coziest socks you can find and we will be handing out our Winter Wonderland Bows today!
- Today we begin by inspiring our athletes to participate in random acts of kindness!
We look forward to holding our kindness summit with our anti-bullying workshop, continuing to set a positive tone for an amazing week of hard work, fun, & new memories!
- Our athletes will be focusing on standing tumbling skills as well as foundations of spinning stunts and extended levels of stunting.
- Wear Pink, Red, or Purple today & we will be handing out our "kindness bows" today!
6/27-WEDNESDAY...Falling for CHEER
- Get ready to take part in some amazing workshops from leadership and team building, to strength and mechanics of cheer stunting and tumbling.
- Did we mention that today marks Talent Show day! Athletes will have the opportunity to showcase their leadership by leading us in excitement with their incredible talents.
- Athletes will work on tumbling & stunting skills today that include connecting standing skills to running ones, and applying transitional skills to stunts.
- Halloween Inspired Practice Attire & Fall Colors today...wear your fall inspired bows to everyone today!
6/28-THURSDAY...Spring into the Season
- Today we celebrate spring days and the bridge to summer, fun in the sun and all things cheer as we pull our skills together for final day performances.
- WATER SLIDES & Water Balloons, Cotton Candy, Egg Hunts & Relay Races!
- Today athletes should wear their bathing suits under their practice gear & bring a change of clothes as well as a towel to participate in our water play today!
- Spring inspired bows will be given to all campers today!
6/29-FRIDAY...Summer Days & Family at North Fork Cheer Day
- Please wear your team color for a shirt and black today & final day bow (Red, white, & blue)
- Our staff will distribute camp shirt & bows for performances today!
- Performances and awards at 2:45pm!
7/7-SATURDAY...Long Island Ducks Performance
- All camp participants are welcomed to perform at the Ducks game.
- Athletes should arrive at 6:00pm
- Game begins at 7pm
- Performance time TBA
- Fireworks, Baseball, & Cheerleading=the perfect celebration to camp week!
- Athletes should wear their camp shirt and bow!
- *Athletes are asked to notify camp organizers by June 20 as to whether or not they will be participating in the Ducks performance.--TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED for this event through NORTH FORK CHEER.
- DUCKS TEAM Practice Friday 7/6 (6-8PM) at our facility 320 Depot Lane Cutchogue, NY
Please send me more information
Now Enrolling for Summer 2018
June 25-June 29
Cutchogue East Elementary School
$250 per athlete includes instruction, camp shirt, & bow for each themed day of camp for every athlete!
Our Summer session includes routine showcase on the final meeting day where your athlete will show you everything they have learned in a fun, interactive routine! Daily curriculum includes stunting, tumbling, dance, cheer, safety, arts & crafts, team building, confidence building, & more!
North Fork Cheer is proud to announce that we continue to offer instruction led by nationally ranked college and all star cheerleaders from University of South Georgia, University of Tampa, Sacred Heart University, University of Albany, and All Star Worlds Participants. Our tumbling workshops will be run by our trained Level 1-5 Tumbling & Gymnastics coaches who have trained with USA gymnastics programs and Tumble Austin.
All instructors participate in a rigorous coaching workshop and are CPR/AED & First Aid certified.