North Fork Cheer
...will supply the fun curriculum and enthusiasm for everything CHEER. All you need to bring to keep you going is on the list below!
- Plenty of water or sports drinks to keep hydrated
- A snack for our late morning break
- A towel or blanket to sit on during lunch
- Comfortable clothing
- Hair pulled back
- No jewelry
- Emergency Contact Form: Click to complete your form
We will have a small stand selling the following items for your convenience:
- Water: $1
- Cookies, granola bars, other snacks: $.50-$1
- Our Bow Bowtique-unique bows & Cheer items to bring out any personality. $12- $15
Commonly asked questions:
- Is my child too young or too old to attend camp?
- We group our athletes first by age, then by ability, putting them in a position where they are comfortable with their peers and able to learn at a pace that will help them reach goals and feel good about themselves and their progress. So, any age from 5-17 is going to gain something from their camp experience.
- What if my child has no experience?
- North Fork Cheer prides itself on progress for all athletes. Our staff will help your child set a goal for their camp week and do everything they can to help them reach that goal. Our instructors are trained to help novice athletes learn through positive instruction that utilizes proper techniques and safe practice.
- Where are the events held?
- North Fork Cheer brings in our equipment. Everything from cheer mats to manipulatives are available for athletes to train on. When weather permits we try to get out athletes out on the grass to enjoy the weather!
- Who teaches camp?
- All of our instructors are CPR and First Aid certified as well AACCA certified for stunt and spotting safety and have all been USASF background checked for clearance. Our coaches are versed in tumbling, stunting, and all things CHEER!